Indoor Air Quality in Florida
At Engineered Air, we know that your family’s comfort and well being is important to you. That’s why we are dedicated to helping our homeowners keep their air fresh and safe. Did you know that poor air quality can negatively affect you and your family’s health? In fact, the average home’s air contains five times more pollutants than the air outside. These pollutants can cause a number of health problems such as irritating allergies that cause nose irritation, dizziness and headaches.
At Engineered Air, we treat our clients like we do our families and are committed to keeping your air fresh and your family safe. We offer a variety of services and products to help control moisture, refresh your air and remove pollutants. Whatever your air quality concerns are, our experienced technicians have the solutions you need to keep your home safe, and allow you to breath easy.
Indoor Air Quality Services from Engineered Air
The best way to improve indoor air quality is by increasing ventilation in your home. While ventilation is ideally achieved by opening doors and windows, this isn’t always a realistic option for Florida homeowners. Humidity and hot temperatures make it almost impossible to maintain a comfortable home with the doors and windows open. We offer our customers a number of services and products to help keep their air safe and comfortable year round:
- Air exchange systems to refresh the air, maintain a constant temperature and assure consistent air flow
- Dehumidifiers to remove excess moisture and reduce the growth of mold and mildew
- Electronic air cleaners to filter out impurities as low as .01 micron
- Ultraviolet lights to interfere with the reproductive cycle of mold spores reducing the incidence of mold
The Dangers of Poor Air Quality
Of all the household dangers, poor indoor air quality is one of the most hazardous to your family’s health. The Environmental Protection Agency has listed indoor air quality as one of they top five environmental risks to public health. Listed below are a few reasons why maintaining your indoor air quality is important to you and your family’s health.
- Indoor air pollution can be anywhere from five to 100 times worse than outdoor air.
- Dust mites, pollen, mold, radon, carbon monoxide, and other helical fumes are just a few of the common indoor air pollutants that may be living in your home.
- Poor air quality can contribute to lung disease, respiratory tract infections and asthma.
- Children and elderly people are at a higher risk of suffering due to poor air quality.
Protect Your Family From Poor Indoor Air Quality
Exposure to poor indoor air quality can lead to a variety of negative side effects. Don’t wait until your family is suffering, contact us today to find out how Engineered Air can improve the air quality in your home.