Did you know? There are countless practical uses of Coca-Cola, club soda and baking soda. If you have yet to try cleaning your items or your home with them, read below to get some ideas.
Practical Cleaning Uses of Coca-Cola
While many of us love the taste of Coca-Cola, it’s not exactly the safest liquid to put into our bodies. However, there are many great uses for the product, especially for cleaning various items in your home. Here are just a few to get you started:
1. Remove tough stains from grease on clothing and other fabric materials
2. Tackle rust using fabric, sponges or aluminum foil dipped in Coke.
3. Have oil stains on your garage floor? Soak them in Coke and rinse them afterwards with your hose.
4. Burnt pots and pans can be difficult to clean. Let them soak in some Cola and rinse off to see them shine.
5. Clean your car’s battery by pouring a little Coke over it. You can also clean car bumpers and engines as well!
6. Other items you can clean with Coke include: pennies, tile grout, pools and toilets.
Practical Cleaning Uses of Club Soda
Some of the same things you can clean with Coca-Cola can also be cleaned with club soda. Here are a few examples of items club soda can clean:
1. Your car’s windshield.
2. Fabric stains.
3. Diamonds, rubies, sapphires and other gems.
Practical Cleaning Uses of Baking Soda
Not quite your standard “soda,” baking soda has it’s own purposes for cleaning your home. Try using baking soda on any of these items:
2. The inside shelves and walls of your fridge, as well as kitchen countertops and other appliances.
3. Hair, skin and teeth.
4. Dishes, pots and pans.
5. Fabrics, such as clothes and curtains.
6. Floors and furniture.
7. Garbage disposal.
Does Your AC Need Cleaning? Depend on Engineered Air!
While other household items can be cleaned using Coca-Cola, club soda or baking soda, your AC is best cleaned and maintained by an expert technician. If you need your air ducts, drain line or outdoor AC unit cleaned or repaired, contact Engineered Air today. Call us or schedule an appointment online at your convenience!