Most people only call in a professional HVAC technician when there is something wrong with their Air Conditioning system. However, if you wait until your unit is broken, you are most likely already facing expensive repairs or may need a new system entirely. Your HVAC system is a very delicate and intricate system that needs regular, preventative maintenance to keep running at peak performance.
At Engineered Air, we make HVAC care easy with our AC Maintenance Agreement Plan. With our annual or biannual plans, never again will you have to worry about remembering to schedule your air conditioning maintenance. Regular maintenance will keep you comfortable and your system at its best. Read below and learn why signing up for an AC Maintenance Agreement Plan is the best thing you can do for your home.
What Do I Get?
When you sign up for an Engineered Air Maintenance Agreement Plan, you get the best possible service for your AC system from one of our NATE certified technicians. Our technicians will thoroughly inspect and clean your entire system to ensure top performance. They will also spot any potential problems, meaning fewer system breakdowns. With our Maintenance Agreement Plan, you will receive:
- Annual or biannual checkups
- AC filter cleaning
- System’s motors lubrication
- Refrigerant level check and up to 1lb. of refrigerant
- Thermostat calibration check
- Condenser coil cleaning
- Overall system inspection
In addition to all of this, you will get priority scheduling over all non-member customers. We will even remind you when your system needs maintenance. This means scheduling your AC maintenance is one less thing you have to worry about.
AC Maintenance Benefits
Regular preventative maintenance is the best thing for both your personal comfort and your AC unit. Some of the benefits include:
- Saving Money. When your AC is maintained regularly, it will have fewer breakdowns and will run more efficiently. This means you will save money on service calls, and have a lowered energy bill.
- Better Air. If your AC is not cleaned, then dust, debris and allergens build up in the vents and system. These pollutants can become introduced to your homes air, lowering your family’s air quality.
- Longer Unit Life. An experienced technician can spot any potential problems with your unit during maintenance. This means your air conditioner will have fewer breakdowns and an overall longer life.