We spend a good amount of our lives indoors. But while many of us tend to think we’re safe inside, poor indoor air quality (IAQ) could be making us sick. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency recognizes indoor air pollution as the second biggest hazard for humans! When it comes to keeping you and your loved ones healthy, education is key. Here are nine links about indoor air quality for your weekend.
1. Everything you need to know about indoor air quality, according to the Environmental Protection Agency.
2. Why indoor air quality is essential to family’s good health.
3. Mold, carbon monoxide and radon? Yikes. Learn more about these three common indoor air pollutants.
4. Love using candles and air fresheners? They could be making you sick…
5. …But don’t worry, here are all-natural DIY air fresheners.
6. Houseplants are beautiful and can improve indoor air quality. Bonus: you don’t even need a green thumb for most.
7. Bacteria could be growing in your air handler and hurting your IAQ, but UV lights can help.
8. An interesting infographic on ragweed and other allergens affecting IAQ.
9. Quick tips for improving indoor air quality.
Looking for more ways to improve the quality of the air in your home? Contact the professionals at Engineered Air. We offer an extensive list of quality products and services that keep your home comfortable while boosting your IAQ too. Give us a call today or schedule an appointment online.