We all love keeping our homes smelling clean and fresh, but commercial air fresheners like candles, aerosol sprays, wall plugs and the like might not be as innocent as they seem.
Unfortunately, these products often contain toxic chemicals and can contribute to indoor air pollution. Exposure to indoor air pollution can have dangerous consequences, so it’s important to take small steps to improve the quality of the air in your home. Luckily, improving the indoor air quality in your home doesn’t mean forgoing your favorite scents! Here are six helpful links on indoor air quality, as well as air-freshening alternatives that will keep your home safe and healthy.
1. What exactly is indoor air quality anyway? Find out everything you should know here.
2. Learn the scary symptoms of poor indoor air quality.
3. These household products could be harming your indoor air quality.
4. In case you missed it: All Natural DIY Air Fresheners.
5. Essential oils are eco-friendly, smell great, and can improve your home’s indoor air quality.
6. These five simmer pot recipes can make your home smell cozy for fall, without harming indoor air quality.
When it comes to keeping your home healthy, your air conditioner can help. However, your HVAC system can only improve the indoor air quality in your home if it is properly maintained. At Engineered Air, we offer a variety of products and solutions designed to keep your home comfortable while also improving IAQ in the process. If you’re concerned about the quality of the air in your home, contact us today to learn about our IAQ-boosting solutions.