Save Time and Money With Our AC Maintenance Contract
With hectic and busy daily lives, it’s easy to forget to schedule maintenance for your air conditioning and heating system. That’s why Engineered Air offers a Preventive Maintenance Agreement Plans for your home comfort system. When you become an Engineered Air Maintenance Agreement member, you say ‘goodbye’ to the stress of remembering to make your next appointment. We will take care of it for you.
Regular maintenance keeps your system running at its best, as well as keeping your home comfortable. Listed below are some of the perks and benefits included when you join our family with a Preventive Maintenance Agreement Plan.
What Does Our Maintenance Agreement Contract Include?
With an Engineered Air Maintenance Agreement Plan, you receive the best possible care for your home’s AC system. Our experienced technicians will clean your AC system to ensure optimal performance as well as check for any potential issues to avoid future breakdowns. With the Engineered Air Maintenance Plan, you will receive regular maintenance including:
– Clean and check condensing coil
– Test operating pressures
– Test starting capabilities
– Test and adjust blower components
– Test and check safety controls
– Replace customer supplied filters
– Clean condensate drain and add algaecide treatment
– Test voltage of motors
– Test AMP draws on motors
– Lubricate necessary moving parts
– Check thermostat
– Check for proper air flow
– Measure temperature difference
– Check expansion valve
– Check evaporator coil if accessible
– Test in heat cycle
– Check refrigerant level and add up to 1 lb. of refrigerant (if needed)
Premier Service Plan Benefits
Did you know that your air conditioner needs maintenance twice a year to ensure that it runs efficiently for the chilly winters and hot summers? Engineered Air’s premier service plans take the hassle out of scheduling your AC’s maintenance check-ups. As a maintenance plan member, some of the exclusive perks you receive include:
– 24/7 emergency service
– Lower utility bills
– Priority scheduling over non-member customers
– Work performed by trusted Engineered Air technicians (we never use outsourced contractors)
– Minimize the risk of breakdowns
– Access to N.A.T.E. certified technicians
– Maintain any manufacturer warranties
Sign up For our AC Maintenance Contract Today
At Engineered Air, we understand how stressful it is when your AC breaks. Avoid that stress altogether with a Maintenance Agreement from Engineered Air. Contact us for more information about how a maintenance agreement can benefit you and your home.