While we enjoy staying cooling indoors, we don’t necessarily enjoy the high energy bills. Especially in the summer months, energy bills skyrocket. And it’s no wonder! Our AC accounts for over half of our total energy usage. So if you’re looking to cut down on your monthly bill, use the links below to help you stay cool and save money.
1. First off, know the right AC terms that can save you money.
2. Make sure that your ducts are clean.
3. Try using a ceiling fan to cut back on cooling costs.
4. Use a dehumidifier to save money.
5. Install a programmable thermostat.
6. Finally, make sure your AC is set to the right temperature.